SPORTS IN THE NATURE

Hello everyone,

I wanna tell all of you some sports that you can do in the nature.
It's known, we love to nature very much! And you... you love it too.
I think we give up to gym and fitness centers. I know it's very useful and easy.
Maybe their location is very close to your home, your neighborhood or city center... If you don't have enough time they can be acceptable but i suggest to you have to go nature; forest, seaside, mountains, etc... Maybe you wanna ask ''Why nature, why it's important?''
I can say already everybody eats very unhealthy food. Yesterday you ate pizza. Also, all of slice. Right? Yeah, I can hear you... Tomorrow you'll go to a nice pub for drinking. It's cool. But most people living unhealthy... Unfortunately, me too. Sometimes!
Winter will end and summer coming very fastly. So we have good reasons to start sports.
My idea sports should be in nature. It's natural and we need to nature someting...
First important thing is oxygen...

Now, I am sharing sports that we can do in nature.

1-) Trekking


2-) Ski


3-) Rafting


4-) Windsurfing


5-)Paragliding


Imm, okey maybe this kind of sports extreme...
But why not? We can do it :) maybe in holidays, in weekends...
Should try :)

What could we do the way of natural..?
Running!



And us.   I was tired ;)                                                                                                      Aylin.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Istanbul- Prinkopo- Buyukada-Princess Island

Turkey's holiday paradise: Fethiye

Cheesecake Recipe: Healty and Raw